Some days you just feel like a thinker...
Things I have pondered today:
1. If "ponderous" is a real word?
2. Reasons why I would make an awful criminal.
3. The difference between a burrito and a soft taco.
4. Why I sometimes get side cramps when I exercise. But not every time.
5. If 6 pm is too late to have coffee? (answer: no... or maybe... guess I will find out when I try to sleep!)
6. How much longer my jaw will continue to "pop" before it eventually quits functioning.
7. The reasons why I can't seem to keep a house plant alive...
8. Why our country is so obsessed with British royalty.
9. Why our country is so obsessed with Jersey Shore.
10. Why movie makers can't seem to come out with anything original. I feel our generation is doomed to only watch remakes.
11. And why, when there is an original movie, it has to be a "concert" movie. Or just a truly awful movie.
12. How come when you stare at a word or write it a lot-- the correct spelling seems to become incorrect?
And there you have it... a good day's worth of ponderings.