Do you ever have those days when everything seems to get on your nerves? That was definitely me yesterday (and even a little today). So to help myself vent, I've decided to share these annoyances with the world. Congrats to you if you choose to read more!
Things that make me angry:
1. Paying my alma mater (SBU) $12 just so they can send out a copy of my transcript. Really SBU?!? Really?!? I already owe you thousands of dollars-- and you decide it's "fair" to make me pay you MORE money just so I can try to get a decent job. And then I will use the money from that job to pay you even more money. Wow, it's a visicious cycle!
2. Singers who feel the need to sing/rap their names or nicknames in their songs. Thanks for tootin' your own horn. We really appreciate it! NOT.
3. Child stars. Not in the movies so much as the ones who enter talent competitions. You are a child! Take time to live your life, grow up a little, and then return to the lime light. I don't want to see you-- no matter how "adorable" or "talented" you may be.
4. Wind. Please stop ruining my good hair days. Stop blowing my car all over the road. Stop being annoying. You are NOT appreciated!
5. The stretchy bottom sheet on the bed. Why are those types of sheets so hard to put on the bed? And why don't they ever stay on correctly? I hate it.
Actually, I feel a little better. Maybe a little venting is healthy?