Why "trash talk"? Because it starts with "T" and so does the word "Tuesday". And here we go!!
Charlie Sheen cuts his hair and *gasp* ends Two and a Half Men???
- LAME! First of all, Charlie—you are not very funny these days. Your TV show leaves me feeling bored and nauseated. Does your character really need to wear the same outfit in every episode?
- Is the show over…? What will we do now?!? Guess what Charlie, no one cares that you got a new haircut and possibly quit your TV show—Let’s hope this last rumor is true because that will leave room for better entertainment—such as “The Big Bang Theory” and “How I Met Your Mother”.
- Plus, no one appreciates a woman abuser. Don’t believe me? This site is dedicated to proving it true: http://www.charliesheenabuseswomen.com/
- Kristin and I went to watch this last Tuesday at the Palace ($1—be jealous). And 1 dollar is certainly what I feel is the proper price for anyone else wanting to see this—sorry if you paid full-price. This film was certainly one thing if nothing else: star studded. Actor List: Julia Roberts, Bradley Cooper, Ashton Kutcher, Jessica Alba, Kathy Bates, Jessica Biel, Queen Latifah, Jamie Foxx, Patrick Dempsey, Topher Grace, Jennifer Garner, Eric Dane, Anne Hathaway, and MORE! Sheesh. I felt a little overwhelmed. This boatload of actors brought to the screen a boatload of plot lines. For the most part, every plot was loosely connected in some way. However, the movie doesn’t close a lot of the doors it opens—you don’t feel a personal connection to any of the characters (or their love issues)—and it lasts over 2 hours. I am glad I suffer (or think I do) from ADD—otherwise I would have found the scene changes and various plot lines confusing and pointless
- My favorite part? Taylor Swift’s horrible acting skills. Always left me feeling awkward…
- I give it a “C-“ or a “D+”—it’s not on my list of “Worst Movies Ever Made”—but it gets close.
- PS- Word on the street is that they are making a follow-up with the same people called “New Years Day”—that is one movie I will gladly skip.
Nicolas Cage's Burial Site
- What? Is he planning on dying soon? Apparently Nicolas Cage has a penchant for buying strange real estate (you know, castles and pyramid shaped tombs). How odd… And pretty darn hilarious! I want to be buried in one of these—feel to donate spare change so I can get the hook up! His tomb is in New Orleans and is, according to sources, 9’ tall.
President Obama plays... Golf?
- Sure—he’s a dude—and sometimes dudes like to play golf. Here is the kicker, according to this article: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/barackobama/7607947/Barack-Obama-plays-eight-times-more-golf-than-George-W-Bush.html President Obama has played golf a total of 32 times since entering office. Ok, you ask, what’s the big deal? Well, the part that makes me mad is that George W. Bush was mocked by Liberals for playing golf. And as of now, President Obama has played golf 8x more than President Bush did in his ENTIRE Presidency. And Mr. Obama is only in the first year of his service… Ridiculous. It’s pretty easy to figure out who is controlling the media in this country.
- My parents made me aware of this news at dinner last night. Apparently song writer and singer, Jennifer Knapp, has come out of the closet. But in today’s world it seems like famous people are daily revealing their “deepest secret”. Nothing really shocks me anymore. It’s like—I wake up—and someone new has come out of the closet. Another day *yawn*… I am, frankly, a little bored with news like this.
- I remarked my parents, “I wonder if this will affect her record sales?” And my Dad replied, “It’s not like people were standing in line to buy her CDs before…” Touché. Too bad for Ms. Knapp.
- Source: http://www.sbcbaptistpress.org/BPnews.asp?ID=32720